Thursday, April 16, 2009

Requests for Theses

Just a quick reminder to use the "Request for Paged Materials" form for theses requests.
  • The "Request for Paged Materials" form is available at the Reference Desk in the filing cabinet
  • Fill in the title, author, call number from the catalog, and name of patron
  • The patron gives this form to Circulation/Reserve
  • Requests can take 24 hours to be filled; may not be immediate

Please note there are some digital copies of Honors Theses for years 1986-2001. They are on the library web site in the "Digital Collections" page (in the "Search & Find" section).

No comments: