With the new logon procedures, patrons need to be able to logon to the College's computer network in order to have full access to the Web. This means that non-Baruch patrons, who cannot logon to the system, currently may access only library resources available from the Library's Web site, including databases, links from subject guides, the College's Web site, etc. This access is available from the workstations located on the back wall behind the reference desk for which logon is not required. They can print from these workstations using the vendor printer.
Patrons encountering logon difficulties should be referred to the BCTC Hot Line (646) 312-1010 for assistance. The problem these patrons are having is not a library problem, but a problem accessing the College's computer system.
This applies to:
- Baruch students having difficulties logging on, who may have a problem with their account or their password;
- Baruch graduate students who experience difficulty with the changeover of their accounts from the graduate domain to the new system;
- students from the Baruch campus high school;
- students enrolled in Continuing and Professional Studies (CAPS) programs;
- PCMH, Friends of the Library;
- students and faculty from other CUNY schools who complain or have questions about the lack of access to the Web.