Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Accounting Resources added to my Blackboard site

Today I added some PowerPoints on the library's accounting resources to my Blackboard site. The segments are based on the Accounting Resources workshop.
I broke them down into segments such as searching RIA Checkpoint and CCH Business & Finance, searching Factiva for accounting/consulting information, searching databases for academic journal articles relating to accounting and auditing, and databases that provide SEC filings, and analysts' reports.

To get to them: Log onto Blackboard (Preview will work too.)
Click on the Courses tab.
Search either by my last name ormsby or Library Resources-Accounting.
They are listed under Course Documents in Library Resources--Accounting.
The Powerpoints on searching tips in searching the Financial Accounting Research System (FARS) are also here.

I am finishing the subject guide. Some students are giving me comments on it, so it will soon be available.

Rita

No comments: