- The database being accessed is actually down.
- The URL for the database has changed, so any attempts to connect to it via the library web site will fail.
- The user's ID is new. Our system gets info on new IDs once a month from the ID Center; we load the data about new IDs on the 1st Monday of every month.
- User recently graduated from Baruch.
- User does not have remote access privileges.
- The user was trying to connect from a PC at work, where corporate firewalls often interfere with EZ Proxy .
If you are unable to solve the problem, ask the student to e-mail Saad directly.