Friday, October 13, 2006

COPY MACHINES and COIN MACHINE DOWN

Annette Ruiz posted this to BBLIBS today:
I just wanted to bring to your attention that there are several copy machines down. I have put in a call directly to the company and a call to the field service supervisor. At this point we have the machine on the 5th floor and one on the 3rd floor working. The rest are down. The coin machine is also down. I spent over an hour on the copy machines trying to fix what I could and put paper into them. I have informed them that we are at a critical stage and that service must be provided today because we are open on the weekend. I will call again if the tech doesn't come within an hour or so. If anybody spots him let me know. The tech doesn't work the weekends. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

No comments: