According to the latest press release from Proquest, Factiva added more than 500 new publications in 2007. Some examples:
- The Wall Street Journal Online was released as a separate source. Previously, articles from WSJ.com were available as part of source The Wall Street Journal
- Washington Post.com which features unique content that does not appear in the print edition of The Washington Post
- Japan: 18 new sources, including The Japan Securities Journal , The Shinano Mainichi Shimbun and news services from Dow Jones and Kyodo
- Industry publications from Business Monitor International
- Russia: 24 new sources added, and multiple sources reactivated. In Russian, new sources include IPO News and Comments , M&A News and Comments and sources from RBC and English-language content from Interfax , one of Russia's leading news agencies.
- Al Jazeera , a Qatar-based channel of reference for Middle Eastern events and sources from Israel, Jordan and Lebanon