Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Vendor Card Dispenser Is Out of Order

Annette Ruiz posted this message on BBLIBS today, which everyone may not have seen:
The card dispenser is down. A student tried to get his dollar bill back from the dispenser and only half of the bill came out. Unfortunately I could not get the rest of the bill out, so I had to take the dispenser out of service. Felix, the Continental supervisor has been called and he will come in tonight at about 6:00pm or so. In the mean time I have placed a note on the dispenser telling students that the can go to run 420 if they need a card. The note also lets them know that they can add money to a copy card on machine number one. When I leave today I will leave a few cards at the Reference desk and the Service counter on the 3rd floor. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Also both machine #4 and the microfiche/microfilm machines will be serviced today. Again if you have any problems please let me know.

No comments: