Friday, January 11, 2008

New articles re Federated Searching and teaching, instruction, promotion

With the help of ILL, I have received three recent articles regarding federated searching. I have placed them in the articles folder under Federated Search on the shared drive. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing them. I have a print copy of each article too that I will share.

The articles are:

Labelle, Patrick R. 2007. Initiating the Learning Process; A Model for Federated Searching and Information Literature. Internet Reference Services Quarterly, Vol. 12, 3, 237-252.

Lampert, Lynn and Katherine Dabbour. 2007. Librarian Perspectives on Teaching Metasearch and Federated Search Technologies. Internet Reference Services Quarterly, Vol. 12, 3, 253-278.

Robbins, Sarah and Cheryl McCain. 2007. Federated Searching; Instruction and Promotion on ARL Libraries' Web sites. Internet Reference Services Quarterly, Vol. 12, 3, 279-296.

Rita

No comments: