Here's the new path in Factiva to the "ratio comparison report."
- Click "Companies/Markets"
- On the "Companies/Markets" page that opens, select "Company" from the set of links in the upper left corner (Quotes | Charting | Company).
- On the "Get Company Snapshot" page, you can search by company name, ticker symbol, or RIC number.
- Run your search and select the company from your search results (if you search by company name, you are likely to see subsidiaries as well as the parent company).
- From the company snapshot page that opens, select "Reports" from the vertical list of links on the far left (Snapshot | News| Financial Results | Reports | Build a Report).
- From the "Reports" page, select "Ratio Comparison Report."
- You should now see a page with a table comparing the company's ratios to industry ratios.