Monday, January 30, 2006

Professional Reading

We have started a collection of articles/documents that you might find useful in "keeping up" with the changes in the landscape of reference. So far there are files covering the Wikipedia, Factiva's new Search 2.0 interface, and rethinking the catalog at the University of California Libraries, all topics discussed on this blog in the past month. I'd like to add a file on "roving" so if you know of a good article(s), please let me know. You will find the files on shelves behind the reference desk. I will try to add files as topics are brought up on the blog, but please feel free to share with everyone topics of your choice.

1 comment:

Stephen Francoeur said...

I've listed some articles about roving reference on my web site: http://www.teachinglibrarian.org/roving.htm